New Product at Ringly
I interned as a mechanical engineer at Ringly, a wearable tech company that creates beautiful, smart jewelry.
Specific work details at Ringly are confidential pending release of the new product.
- Worked through multiple design–build–test iterations for new product's charger, from concept stage to tooling release.
- Influenced design and engineering decisions for new product with goal of reducing costs, shortening go-to-market timeline.
- Conducted user research to inform product features, design.
- Evaluated new product manufacturing processes from engineering and design perspective.
- Supported current production by assessing factory samples, updating SolidWorks models, and creating engineering drawings.
- Sourced local prototypers to meet sales sample and development needs.